Returns & Exchanges
The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale within three (3) calendar days from the receipt of the products under the following terms and conditions:
- Within three (3) calendar days from the date of delivery of the products, as shown by the receipt documents.
- Τhe Customer must return the product exactly in the best possible condition it was received. Specifically, the returned product should not have been used in any way, it should have the Company’s sales labels in excellent condition, it should be in excellent (“new”) condition, in full original packaging and with all contents of the original packaging. In addition, in order for the product to be accepted back, the original proof of purchase (receipt, invoice) must be provided by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details appear on the proof of purchase.
- The withdrawal statement is made by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com and the Company is obliged to confirm in writing (via email) the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
- The Customer who will exercise or who has already exercised the right of withdrawal is also obliged to inform the Company by phone at the following telephone numbers:
+211 182 9163 and +306937436029
- The refund of the amount due after the withdrawal will be returned to the Customer no later than three (3) working days from the moment the Company has received proven knowledge of the withdrawal.
- Shipping costs are not refundable unless the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheaper basic delivery method of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse the return of non-returned products in accordance with the terms of the return clauses mentioned above.
There is no right of withdrawal:
- When the products have indications of use by the Customer.
- In the unlikely event of a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you accidentally received an item that you have not ordered, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In the unlikely event of receiving items that have not been described, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy does not affect statutory rights relating to defective or incorrectly described products or your right to cancel orders under Consumer Protection (distance selling) regulations, further information of which is available from your local dealer or retailer citizen counseling office.